After a year of preparations, national selections and countless highlights, the time has come! Tonight acts from 26 countries will sing to capture the hearts of millions of viewers at home.
After the first and second Semi-Final of the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest, we now know the acts competing in the Grand Final tonight and the order in which they will perform in the show. They represent the 10 countries with the highest points from each of the two Semi-Finals that took place earlier this week, along with the ‘Big Five’ — France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the United Kingdom — and host nation Israel.
The result will be determined by a combination of expert juries and viewers from all 41 participating countries. You can vote for your favorite songs if you are in one of the 41 participating countries, regardless of whether your country made it through the Semi-Finals.
Tonight’s acts are:
- Malta – Michela with Chameleon
- Albania – Jonida Maliqi with Ktheju tokës
- Czech Republic – Lake Malawi with Friend of a Friend
- Germany – S!sters with Sister
- Russia – Sergey Lazarev with Scream
- Denmark – Leonora with Love Is Forever
- San Marino – Serhat with Say Na Na Na
- North Macedonia – Tamara Todevska with Proud
- Sweden – John Lundvik with Too Late For Love
- Slovenia – Zala Kralj & Gašper Šantl with Sebi
- Cyprus – Tamta with Replay
- The Netherlands – Duncan Laurence with Arcade
- Greece – Katerine Duska with Better Love
- Israel – Kobi Marimi with Home
- Norway – KEiiNO with Spirit In The Sky
- United Kingdom – Michael Rice with Bigger Than Us
- Iceland – Hatari with Hatrið mun sigra
- Estonia – Victor Crone with Storm
- Belarus – ZENA with Like It
- Azerbaijan – Chingiz with Truth
- France – Bilal Hassani with Roi
- Italy – Mahmood with Soldi
- Serbia – Nevena Božović with Kruna
- Switzerland – Luca Hänni with She Got Me
- Australia – Kate Miller-Heidke with Zero Gravity
- Spain – Miki with La Venda
Who will lift that famous glass microphone trophy at the end of the journey? It’s in your hands!