The tuna peppers rolls are delicious fresh and colourful rolls that bring joy to the table. The recipe for making them is very easy.
If you have young kids at home, this could be a recipe you could do together in the kitchen. It won’t be very messy and you will both enjoy it!
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 350 g of tuna in oil
- 6 diluted anchovy fillets
- 3 tablespoons of mushrooms in oil
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons of salted capers
- 1 sprig of parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- white wine vinegar
1. To make the tuna roulade rolls, start roasting the peppers in the oven. After having washed and dried them put them on the oven plate and roast them under the grill, at 190° for about 20-25 minutes, until the skin is blackened. Remove them from the oven and let them cool inside a closed paper bag.
2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix the finely chopped tuna with the spring onion and chopped mushrooms. Add the rinsed capers under running water, the anchovies desalted and cut into small pieces and the minced parsley. Mix the ingredients carefully spraying with a little vinegar.
4. Roll the rolls of peppers and when ready put in the refrigerator where you will keep them until the time you serve them.