When we want to cook a dessert for breakfast and a snack, it may happen that we do not have the right ingredients to prepare it. Here the bi-colour cake is cooked without two ingredients commonly used in most recipes: butter and milk. Thanks to this fact, this cake is also suitable for those who are lactose intolerant. Let’s see how to prepare it to make the sweet moments of our day tasty…
To prepare this recipe you need:
- 300 gr of flour
- 3 eggs
- 100g brown sugar
- 75 gr almonds
- 75 gr hazelnuts
- 130 ml of sunflower oil
- 130 ml of almond milk (or other milk, preferably rice or oats that are sweeter than that of soya)
- 30 grams of bitter cocoa
- 1 sachet of vanillin
- 1 sachet of vanilla yeast
- Chop the almonds and hazelnuts and set aside.
- Whip the eggs with the sugar until they become foamy and clear.
- Add the vegetable milk , oil, almonds and chopped hazelnuts and mix.
- Also mix the flour, vanillin and vanilla yeast.
- Divide the dough into two parts: in one add the bitter cocoa taking care not to leave lumps.
- In a baking sheet lined with a special paper, pour the light mixture first and then the dark one.
- With the help of a skewer toothpick, sink the dough to the cocoa inside the vanilla through the dip of the toothpick.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 25/30 minutes.