The yoghurt muffins are treats that conquer for their delicious simplicity. A quick and easy recipe to make, they are ideal for breakfast or as a snack for the whole family, even the little ones.
• 150 g of butter
• 60 g of sugar
• 2 dl of milk
• 180 ml of whole yoghurt
• 2 eggs
• 1 untreated lemon
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla powder in powder
HOW TO PREPARE
- Melt the butter over low heat and let it cool.
- Sift the flour with the baking powder and let it fall directly into a bowl.
- Add the grated lemon rind, sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Break the eggs into a second bowl, beat them with a fork, add the milk, yogurt and finally the melted butter.
- Pour the mixture into the bowl with the flour and stir until the ingredients are mixed, without working the mixture too much.
- Divide the mixture into the cups in 12 muffin molds and cook the cakes in the middle of the oven at 180 ° for 25 minutes. Let them rest for 5 minutes and transfer them to a wire rack.
- When the muffins have cooled, place them on a serving plate and sprinkle with icing sugar.