The courgette salad is a fresh and healthy side dish, perfect for summer lunches. Simple and quick to prepare, it is perfect when paired with fish and cheese. A nutritious recipe, also ideal for those on a low-calorie diet: zucchini are rich in water, contain vitamins and mineral salts and are an easily digestible food.
Let’s see together, step by step, how to prepare a delicious zucchini salad:
- 700 grams of zucchini
- 4 mint leaves
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the zucchini well, dry them, remove the two ends, cut them in half and then again lengthwise. Alternatively, cut the courgettes into slices.
- Fill a pot with water and, when it starts to boil, pour the zucchini.
- Add a pinch of salt and cook for at least 10 minutes. After this time, drain the courgettes, transfer them to a plate and season with olive oil.
- Add also l ‘ garlic and, according to your taste, consider whether to add another bit’ of salt.
- United also the leaves of mint and mix together with a fork. To make the zucchini salad even tastier – try it with the balsamic vinegar glaze.
- Store in the refrigerator.